Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Art of Dance (bachata)

Hi Ladies and Gents
    
   Today was a random but fun day I hung out at the house with my Aunt Gloria and watch videos all day.
and at  the end of the day I started searching YouTube and when I did I typed in "am i dreaming" by Kat De-Luna and there was a line that said "Got my heart up in this dance what a beautiful man dance Batchata as we rock on the set" and i entered Batchata in the search bar on YouTube and i watched these people dance this beautiful and sex dance. I was like i got to try it and so i found a dance studio to learn how to Batchata when i go to my first class i will keep you posted but this is going to be added on to my list of new hobbies right a long with blogging and YouTube lol. Until next time guys be safe and God bless

xoxoxo Femininebeauti

No comments:

Post a Comment